|The Motor is designed for DiSEqC
1.2 Receiver. The commands on the receivers might be different, but similar. Please refer
to the manual of the receiver.
- Go East / West: Drive the dish to East / West.
- Fine Tune East / West: Drive the dish East / West for one
- Store nn: Store Satellites Position nn (01~60).
- Goto nn: Drive Motor to Satellite Position nn (01~60).
- East / West Limits: Set software East / West limits.
- Limit Off: Disable the software limits.
- Goto 0¢X: Drive the Motor to 0¢X as a reference point.
- Re-synchronize / Shift:
- Drive the motor to a position by Goto command. For example,
- Drive the motor East / West to a better position.
- Send Re-synchronize commands to the motor. The P03
will be shifted to the new position. All the other Satellite positions are also changed.
- If step a) is skipped, the P01 will be shifted to the new